I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

:D

its not the best thing that i could say . but i'm just wanna say . i love all of my friend . altought sometimes they doing bad to me . but i'm just fine . friend is one of the most important thing to me . without them , i will feel lonely altought i hve my lovely family .

About Me

My photo
heyy.what are u looking at hah?its me:D -single =))

Monday, December 20, 2010

urghhh , aq trlepas klwmbc =,=

its the most bad thing happen to me in my life
taun ni aq tak pi klwmbc , grr
taun ni aq xbrjalan mana2 ponn . huu
ni nk amik rsult dah..



HAH!!
wey , sapa nk pi tgok wayang cntct la aq..
kta pi lpaih amik rsult ka..
bes sket..
lbih aman la ktakan..
haa..


cta apa yg best la ni hah..
aq boring gila nehh..
nk on9 pon xda bnda bess..
adeii..
 aq rindukan kwan kwan kolej aq..

GUYS , I MISS U  !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment